JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$475
Manufacturer
CZ
Caliber
9mm
City
Wickiup Junction
State
Oregon
Nice condition 75 BD HOWEVER - look closely at the pic and you will see it is marked '85 B' - this is a factory mismark and all serial #s match. I called CZ USA to verify this.
A few holster carry marks but otherwise very nice. Recent LPA target sights installed.
Comes with original sights, two 10 round mags, two Mec-Gar 16 rounders and one no-name 16 round. Original grips, zippered carry case and two 're-purposed' S&W Mod 39 holsters that fit it very well.
$475.00 or trade for a 1911 in 9mm and you cover transfer in the Bend area.
IMG_1248.JPG
IMG_1027[1].JPG
IMG_1173[1].JPG
IMG_1246[1].JPG

Last Edited:
Probably 1000-1200 since I have had it however when I bought it 'used' it did not appear to have ever been fired.
It is still FS but I have a tentative trade deal I am considering.

It's not a misprint...The CZ 85B is because it has no patents protecting this design, and the CZ 75 was copied in other countries with unlicensed versions.

The CZ 85B is an up-to-date version with a firing pin block safety, squared off trigger guard, a ring hammer, and tri-dot sights...js

The CZ 85B is because it has no patents protecting this design, and the CZ 75 was copied in other countries with unlicensed versions.

The CZ 85B is an up-to-date version with a firing pin block safety, squared off trigger guard, a ring hammer, and tri-dot sights
Yea, read this before myself in Wikipedia.

Except mine is in fact a 75BD - and verified with the factory. Mine does NOT have the the ambidextrous safety and HAS a decocker.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.