JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$650
Manufacturer
CZ
Caliber
9mm
City
Bend
State
Oregon
Zip Code
For sale is my CZ-75B. If you're not familiar with this handgun, its reputation is one best characterized by soft recoil, great accuracy, and superb ergonomics thanks to the shape of the grip and low bore axis.

Purchased new 4ish years ago and have about 400 rounds through it. Zero malfunctions. Comes with a box and 4 mags, 2 16rd Mecgars and 2 CZ 10rd mags just in case Measure 114 actually passes...

Selling because I want to try out revolvers. So on that note, if you have a Colt Python or S&W L/K frame you'd want to trade (+cash on my end to make up the difference), let me know. Looking for one with barrel length in excess of 4" minimum. Might also be interested in NON-rimfire lever action rifles too.

$650 OBO. Call or text 8zero8-nine3eight-8two38

20230124_100835.jpg 20230124_100743.jpg 20230124_100712.jpg 20230124_100617.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.