JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Morning everyone,

I have found a 2011 that I've been looking for and need to sell off the rest of my collection to afford it and the ammo required to keep it happy. =) This is my creme d'la creme of my collection, most are things I decided to keep long term, but plans changed.

Up for sale is a CZ 75 Tactical Sport in .40S&W. I had planned on this being my game gun, but a 2011 is in my future instead so this one is up for sale. It's a bi-tone model that's very ready to go in IPSC or IDPA right away. Double stack .40S&W with a single action only trigger. Trigger is in the 1 1/2 lbs range. Runs like a clock. Magwell, 3 mags, and upgraded adjustable LDA rear sight all included. Also will include a CZ Custom light spring for those .40 target loads.

Pics:

uoTZSkS.jpg

0KKsIhk.jpg

Price looks like I could get around $1k on GunBroker, but I would sell locally to you guys for $850.

Thanks!

You don't need to cut the slide to install the adjustable rear sight. You just have to fit the rear sight. Some of them require more fitting than others. I fit an adjustable sight to my TS 9mm. I far and away prefer the sight picture to the stock fixed sight.

If you list this on the cz forum it will be gone in minutes.

You are selling it way too cheap and if I didn't already have one with 40 and 9mm top ends I would buy it in a heartbeat.

Folks, these are awesome uspsa limited guns or range toys that will definitely allow you to wow yourself and your friends with your accuracy and speed. Combine that with a gun that will be stone reliable and impossible to wear out and you have a winning combination, all for the price of a new plastic toy.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.