JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Gents,

For sale is a CZ-75 SP01 w/ threaded barrel that's been to the range only a few times. Also for sale is the CZ Kadet 2 kit which I had threaded by Mike over at Tornado Technologies. If you don't know, he does outstanding work and is considered one of the best around. Attached pictures are below and more information.

- CZ-75 SP01 (Manual) - Mint (200 rounds through pipe)
- 3 dot Tritium sights (Great illumination)
- Stock Non-Threaded Barrel (Not included in pics)
- Threaded barrel - Bought from CZ Custom (These typically go for $185 new when they are in stock (https://czcustom.com/cz-parts-all/barre ... arrel.html)
- (2) 17rd magazines
- Hogue Rubberized Grip

- CZ Kadet 2 2LR Kit - Mint (200 rounds through pipe)
- Threaded with 1/2x28 TPI
- (2) 10rd magazines

Pistol alone on sites avg around $570 or so with free shipping typically.

Pistol alone with stock non threaded barrel - $550
Pistol w/ Threaded barrel - $700
Pistol w/ Kadet 22LR kit - $1,000

If bought in a bundle you're saving ~200 or so if I did my math correctly vs buying new and taking in the cost of them being used. Sorry no trades at this time.

Feel free to ask any questions in the post or feel free to direct message me. Thank you.

(Suppressors not included)

2SQXRQQ.jpg BzZ6jSv.png
7o7QtwS.jpg LGVTHEb.png

Nice setup your offering here. I love my two Sp-01s, and two Kadets. One of each threaded. Someone is in for lots of fun with this. GLWS!

The SP-01 is on of the best affordable (sub $1k) pistols you can buy. Anyone looking for their first CZ, the manual safety model like this one is the one to get.

Fabulous guns, and very unique offering with threaded barrels and the Kadet option

If people haven't shot a CZ .. they just don't know

At my range, most have Glocks and Sigs.. and " have heard about " CZs... then they shoot my SP-01 .. and most subsequently want one

GLWS !!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.