JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Trade
Price
$1000
Manufacturer
CZ
Caliber
9mm
City
Olympia
State
Washington
Zip Code
Up for possible trade is my SP01. Looking for a decent modernized 1911/2011. Maybe a Sig p220 in 10mm. Possibly other things as well. Feel free to offer. Thanks for looking.

It's been cerokoted brown, I upgraded the mags to mecgar, comes with two 17 rounders and a 19 rounder. Comes with an owb kydex holster from Outlaw Holsters. And your choice of original blue CZ box or the newer black CZ box as pictured. The only "issue" with this pistol is the factory MEPRO night sights are fading. It's a 2006 production and the tritium life span is about 15 years, so math and all. This thing is smooth as butter with very minimal recoil. If you run out of ammo you can use this solid steel behemoth for blunt force trauma. Only about 400 rounds on the Cajun parts. Sorry for the bad lighting in the pics.

The following parts have been installed:
CGW Defensive Carry Package
CGW o/s trigger with floating trigger pin
CGW stainless steel guide rod
CGW 14# music wire recoil spring

D10BC5AD-E656-4111-8AA6-09579822A00E.jpeg 68BE94D4-7257-4E3F-9E6B-F1D8B2752680.jpeg D45EE19F-509B-4CF8-9F88-1DEEEA3F3EBC.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.