JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
CZ-75 SP-01 "Tactical" in 9mm. Comes with 2 factory 19-round magazines and 1 MecGar 17-round magazine. I also have 500 rounds of 9mm ammo I would be willing to include, for the right deal.

Excluding 9mm pistols, I'm open to all trade offers. However, I'm primarily interested in a quality 1911, or a Finnish M39 (+cash).

OR residents only. I need to see OR ID to verify residency.

FxCam_1387524868438.jpg

Last Edited:
I don't think you can retract once he has already passed? The Tactical version has night sights and 18rd magazines along with the simpler operation of a decocker vs a safety. They typically cost more than the standard sp-01. Just added my $0.02. Not sure why.

retract offer, bought one from Keiths sporting goods in Portland for 598... just the standard sp-01 not the tactical.

that's fine and dandy. however, i'm not looking for cash, but instead only trade. (hence the "WTT," and the lack of "WTS" in the heading title of the ad.)

Some are wondering if they should offer a 1911 for their CZ. I will answer your question by simply saying you will never once say you miss your 1911. I am not associated and do not even know the seller but I do know my CZs and this is a beauty that will last forever. If I did not have one I would offer up a mid range priced 1911 without hesitation. Take the CZ plunge. Better than your Glock by leaps and bounds.

.45acp, as i'm not looking for anything in 9mm.

by "quality" i mean nothing cheap like armscor or rock island.

however, of the lower priced brands, i am willing to trade the CZ for a turkish 1911 + cash.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.