JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
As to the original topic this is a great pistol at a great price. The SP-01's ergonomics melt into your hand, better than the 75BD and B in my opinion.

You could buy this one and send it to CGW for single action conversion. At $525 this is a great gun to enjoy and customize.

(Apologies to the OP if I sound too much like a cheerleader, I want someone else to buy this so I'm not tempted)

Shadow 2 has a 4.86" barrel
Sp01 has a 4.6" barrel
CZ's description of the SP-01 Shadow.

The Target II is a competition-ready Pre-B style SP-01 Shadow, featuring a CZ Custom trigger job with the new short reset single-action trigger, fully-adjustable rear sight, fiber optic front sight, stainless steel guide rod, lighter springs for competition (11 lb recoil and 13 lb main springs), extended magazine release, drop-free magazines and checkered aluminum grips. Created by champion shooter Angus Hobdell's CZ Custom Shop to have trigger pulls of 3.0-4.0 lbs in SA and 7.5-8.5 lbs in DA.

Great gun. I have the SP-01 tactical suppressor ready model. Wish this one was 40S&W, as I have been looking for the SP-01 in 40. Someone is going to enjoy this one. GLWS!

Lulu: they are great pistols!
Your wish list is spot on for fantastic, smooth shooting, accurate pieces.
I have become a cz guy thru and thru.
My apologies, OP for the hijack :)

I have an SP-01, and the changes from the original 75B I find very significant in how the gun feels in hand. The 75B is good, but the SP-01 and P-01 Compact versions feel GREAT!

I bought and installed the Cajun Gun Works Pro package (#75215) Production Legal Kit for the Decocker models. Thanks to YouTube, the install was not that challenging, fun actually, the end result is, in a word, WOW! What a beautiful machine it became! With the CGW kit (~$250) and the great price of this pistol, you can't buy a better pistol for under $800. I still have the updated CGW barrel bushing to install, but this thing already puts all groups 'in the black'. Even more accuracy? Unimaginable!

The kit I installed can be seen here:
75215 IDPA Production Legal Decocker Kit with Combat Trigger - Cajun Gun Works

Just Sayin' ... for $400 less than a Shadow 2 (which of course I lust over) the SP-01 with CGW kit is very VERY close. Needless to say, it's a better shooter than most of us!

Kudos to CGW and also CZ Custom in Arizona ... making available parts to make great pistols EVEN BETTER!

Somebody, buy this gun!

I have an SP-01, and the changes from the original 75B I find very significant in how the gun feels in hand. The 75B is good, but the SP-01 and P-01 Compact versions feel GREAT!

I bought and installed the Cajun Gun Works Pro package (#75215) Production Legal Kit for the Decocker models. Thanks to YouTube, the install was not that challenging, fun actually, the end result is, in a word, WOW! What a beautiful machine it became! With the CGW kit (~$250) and the great price of this pistol, you can't buy a better pistol for under $800. I still have the updated CGW barrel bushing to install, but this thing already puts all groups 'in the black'. Even more accuracy? Unimaginable!

The kit I installed can be seen here:
75215 IDPA Production Legal Decocker Kit with Combat Trigger - Cajun Gun Works

Just Sayin' ... for $400 less than a Shadow 2 (which of course I lust over) the SP-01 with CGW kit is very VERY close. Needless to say, it's a better shooter than most of us!

Kudos to CGW and also CZ Custom in Arizona ... making available parts to make great pistols EVEN BETTER!

Somebody, buy this gun!

Is this gun you're describing for sale or possible trades ? Richard

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.