JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
SOLD!

I got this a few weeks ago expecting to love it. But I keep thinking about another gun. So I'm moving on. It's a great gun. My loss is your gain asking $525.
20190524_145529.jpg 20190524_191043.jpg

Last Edited:
The Shadow 2 also does not have a firing pin block, is slightly longer and heavier than an SP-01, and is three times the price. An SP-01 is good for winter carry if you aren't hiking ten miles.

The Shadow 2 also does not have a firing pin block, is slightly longer and heavier than an SP-01, and is three times the price. An SP-01 is good for winter carry if you aren't hiking ten miles.

Thats why I was asking lol. seems like someone could get an sp-01, have it sent to cajun, and still be $500 or so cheaper then a shadow 2. I didnt know know what made it so much more.

Shadow 2 is 2.5x the gun for 2.5x the price. This is hands down the best pistol at this price point. Shadow 2 is hands down the best pistol at its price point.

Shadow 2 is 2.5x the gun for 2.5x the price. This is hands down the best pistol at this price point. Shadow 2 is hands down the best pistol at its price point.
ok but what makes it 2.5x the price and better is what I am asking.

OP, if you put the CGW Pro Pack in this, it will exceed your wildest wet dreams.

and would still be several hundred cheaper then a shadow 2.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.