JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
CZ 75 P01 9mm - Bought this a few weeks back but it just doesn't fit my hand well so I lost interest in it. I've only put 25 rounds through it since new. Great gun, very accurate. Looking for $500 FTF, BGC.

A little about the gun:
"The P-01/P-06 is based on the CZ 75 design, but with improvements in metallurgy, quality control and design. The components of the P-01 are completely interchangeable with every other P-01 with no individual fitting required. This required some very careful redesign so that the reliability and accuracy were not impaired. The P-01 is the only NATO spec pistol on the market that is available to the public. After 3 years of the most aggressive small arms testing ever by any manufacturer for any pistol, the CZ P-01 won the honor of replacing the CZ 75's previously used by the Czech National Police.

Reliability: The U.S. Army "Mean Rounds Between Failure" (MRBF) requirement is 495 rounds for 9mm pistols. During testing of the CZ P-01, the average number of stoppages was only 7 per 15,000 rounds fired. This is a .05% failure rate or an MRBF of 2142!"

It's the flash. The grips on the gun are the factory CZ plastic grips. I also have CZ factory rubber grips for it that I'll throw in.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.