JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Any CZ 75 owners on the forum that have found a good source for a leather concealed carry holster? Found one Falco that looks to offer a few options; small of back, IWB and hip. I'm thinking outside hip will be best for this gun, but would like to hear from any other CZer's who carry the P01 model.
Thanks

Did locate this outfit and they look to have a great selection available High Noon Holsters, anyone know about them?

Also, I found some not so great posts about Falco's lack of customer service and long delivery time. I can't even find a phone number for them...always an eyebrow raiser for me.

Still love to hear from others who own/carry this gun. I'm just happy as heck with this new addition.

Any issues with gun finish wear using the plastic type materials? I saw a couple of outfits that specialize in Kydex, but hear that tends to be rough on finish. I'll take a look at those, thanks!

Any issues with gun finish wear using the plastic type materials? I saw a couple of outfits that specialize in Kydex, but hear that tends to be rough on finish. I'll take a look at those, thanks!

I've carried it daily for about a year now. No visible wear yet. Hopefully soon though, a well carried gun is a sexy gun.

Just found the "The Original CZ Forum" last night -- wow! It's got everything about anything one wants to know about CZ's; including numerous pages on holsters. It'll take me a week to get through all the info :s0112:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top