JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$495
Manufacturer
CZ
Caliber
9mm
City
Hillsboro
State
Oregon
Wouldn't you know it ... no sooner ordered this pistol when a CZ 85 Combat came up here on NWFA... HAD to have that for my CZ collection.

The CZ 75 Compact is a 75b with slightly shorter barrel and grip frame. Otherwise, it's a pure all steel CZ with manual safety. CZ Model number 91190

I put on a pair of genuine CZ half checker Cocobolo grips ($55 plus ship), and of course has the original hard plastic grips. I did put a Vortex Venom RDS sight on this (last photo ** NOT INCLUDED **), but the chance to own an 85 Combat won out.

This gun never has been fired, includes everything that comes with one from the factory, magazines are 14 round, and it was late August 2018 manufacture. Since I removed the dovetail (yes, I have a sight puller ... no hammer job!) I may fire it to ensure the POA / POI are right on the money. Otherwise this is a brand new gun.

$495, buyer pays fees, I can meet at the FFL of your choice in McMinnville, Tigard, Beaverton, Aloha, Hillsboro

Thanks for looking.

-Kevin

IMG_0039.JPG IMG_0041.JPG IMG_0043.JPG IMG_0044.JPG IMG_0042.JPG IMG_0045.JPG IMG_20190323_150857_01_01.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Are you interested in trades or just selling?

I have a Glock 19 with a lot of extras

And a rogue AR with a lot of extras as well

Also have a Glock 43 with a ton of extras as well

Only offering one gun for the trade but you have options. Let me know if you'd like any photos

Are you interested in trades or just selling?

I have a Glock 19 with a lot of extras

And a rogue AR with a lot of extras as well

Also have a Glock 43 with a ton of extras as well

Only offering one gun for the trade but you have options. Let me know if you'd like any photos

Hi Ward, not sure if I missed this on Saturday or ? But, I am only interested in a sale. I have a buyer but the I1639 has reared it's ugly head and making it tough to do - Washington buyer! Arghhh.

Anyway, I need to move this as it was a 'double gun day' when the 85 Combat came along SECONDS after ordering this!

Thanks -Kevin

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.