JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Sold Pending Funds!

. This rifle is unfired, in the original box, and comes with excellent Warne quick disconnect rings guaranteed to return to zero on reattachment. Scope is shown in the pictures but is NOT included.

Rifle has no marks or defects. Bought it on a whim as a hog gun but have decided to go with something different and need the bucks for that. This rifle is $700 new without the Warne rings. Add a scope and go. The Manners carbon fiber stock is one of the best made and normally goes for over $500 by itself, but CZ had the total package at a reduced price. My loss, your gain. Listed here on Gunbroker. CZ 557 SPORTER MANNERS 30-06 CARBON FIBER - Other Rifles at GunBroker.com : 816398007

Please respond by private message with a phone number you'll actually answer. Sale preferred to SW Washington residents but I'll drive it across the river to an FFL in the Portland area if necessary. No lowball offers or I will offer a burnt offerings to the gods to curse you. No trades and no shipping. Pictures follow.
6E288818-8ED5-4C12-A7E2-489242352807.jpeg E9C59E13-7990-480B-8658-31F01DA1F7F7.jpeg

Last Edited:
Yeah. It really is. But the Wife says I can't buy what I want without bucks on hand, so I'm taking a big hit. She's laid up recovering from ankle surgery, though, so the last thing I want to do is make her upset. :)

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.