JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This is a bit interesting, I just bought the 557 varmint myself. Haven't even shot it yet but it is a gorgeous rifle with a stock to die for. Are you happy with yours?

I have the 550 Tacticool. It is also unfired. I am unmotivated to sell it. A large part of me feels I need to own a controlled feed CZ (550), being the CZ nut I am. At the same time for bench work (not a rifle hunter) the 557 seems to make a bit more sense. So I'm torn. I guess what I'm saying is if you really want to the 550 I'd need to be coaxed...

This is a bit interesting, I just bought the 557 varmint myself. Haven't even shot it yet but it is a gorgeous rifle with a stock to die for. Are you happy with yours?

I have the 550 Tacticool. It is also unfired. I am unmotivated to sell it. A large part of me feels I need to own a controlled feed CZ (550), being the CZ nut I am. At the same time for bench work (not a rifle hunter) the 557 seems to make a bit more sense. So I'm torn. I guess what I'm saying is if you really want to the 550 I'd need to be coaxed...
Send me a picture of the rifle I would like to see it. I have a couple of trade options I think you might be interested in.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.