JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$775
Manufacturer
CZ
Caliber
270 Winchester
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Selling a CZ 550 American in .270 Win. 2007 production, set trigger, great condition. I've had it for 2 years or so now. I'm into lighter recoiling calibers these days, selling this to fund a new build. Comes with 90 rounds of Federal factory ammo and CZ scope rings. Scope not included, but could be for sale. If you're interested, ask. Leupold VX-Freedom 3-9x40.

IMG-1337.jpg IMG-1338.jpg IMG-1339.jpg IMG-1340.jpg IMG-1334.jpg IMG-1335.jpg IMG-1336.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Not exactly. I've put 200 or so. Bore looks good, and it's accurate.

Make an offer if you're interested. I'm considering listing on Gun broker, but I'd rather not deal with the hassle of shipping. I have .270 brass & bullets as well that could be part of a package deal.

Not exactly. I've put 200 or so. Bore looks good, and it's accurate.

Make an offer if you're interested. I'm considering listing on Gun broker, but I'd rather not deal with the hassle of shipping. I have .270 brass & bullets as well that could be part of a package deal.
Well, I don't know why I'm just now seeing this...

But man I would LOVE to pick this up off you! Unfortunately, I don't have the extra cheese at the moment :( unless we were able to make some sort of trade.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.