JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
SPF

EDIT: No longer interested in trades. I need some cash to cover an insurance deductible.

For sale, a CZ 527M carbine. Excellent condition, ~500 rounds down the pipe. It's been entirely a range gun, and I tend to baby my guns, so there are no wear issues that I know of. The bolt can be a bit sticky, but that's a known issue with these guns. Not a problem if you work the bolt like a man (or a woman, for you powerful ladies out there) and not like some New England hipster pussy.

*Cue gorgeous picture...*

upload_2016-7-28_20-13-30.png

Included in the package is the rifle (obviously), two magazines, Warne scope rings, and the stock pack/cheek pad. The scope, a Prostaff 2-7x32, can be had for an extra $50 if you want it.

Asking price is $550 OBO, you pay the transfer fee. I'll travel as far north as Salem or south to Eugene normally, but could go further for a bit more cash (gas ain't cheap, you know).

*EDIT: All ammo is sold. Price drop.

Last Edited:
I have two of these, one in 7.62X39 and one in .223. They are a great rifle. Someone will be getting a good package here. GLWS

The set trigger on these is s thing of dreams. Nice rifle. Definitely on the list of to buy guns.

This may make a good "Scout" rifle. I googled the rifle and there is one guy who had a custom stock made where a spare magazine is stored in the butt-stock like is sometimes seen with AR-15 stocks.

Either way, I do at least want an accurate 7.62x39 bolt action carbine and this seems to be the most accurate carbine in that chambering - the Savage and the Ruger (no longer made from what I hear) are not as accurate, although the Ruger was made in stainless (I always prefer stainless).

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.