JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$600
Manufacturer
CZ
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Vancouver
State
Washington
Never been used or brought into the field. CZ 527fs in .222. These are discontinued so won't be able to find many in this condition. I will throw in the Leupold scope rings but the vx6 2-12 is not included. Also comes with a James Calhoon single shot adapter. 2 boxes factory ammo included as well. Beautiful rifle just need the funds
9CC5DA4E-97C5-4D56-80C6-348B31274290.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
I won't ship. But I would be willing to meet you in the centralia area or so if that helps
Thanks for the reply. Centralia area? (Why are locals afraid of shipping?) I am actually new to WA and get lost easily when driving. I do hate driving and may consider a 30 minute drive one way for me. Something you can do?

Sorry, bolt handle. The one that comes with it is designed for irons. I bought an additional one from CZ that works with a scope. Has a narrower "arm" to provide more room to clear a scope.
Interesting! I am a CZ rifle guy and did not know they offered this. I am going to sleep on this before i get ahead of myself. Thanks for replying promptly.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.