Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

WTS OR CZ 527 7.62 x 39 'Brush Gun' Rifle

Discussion in 'Rifle Classifieds' started by CascadiaPdx, Sep 15, 2015.

1. CascadiaPdx

CascadiaPdx SE Portland Member

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg
    image.jpg

I have a CZ 527 in 7.62 x 39 for sale. I've had it for about a year, and it has been really fun to shoot. Nicely made and has a great feel to it. It has a single set trigger, so you can push it forward for a much lighter pull if you like. I just don't get it out enough to justify keeping it.

This rifle has had one cosmetic issue that I'll be as clear as possible about - the screws that hold the barrel to the stock started to loosen a bit over time, which is not uncommon, and I initially didn't notice. That created movement when firing the gun, and a couple of months ago that caused a small piece of the wood stock, behind the bolt, to come off. It broke cleanly. I tightened the bolts and properly glued on the piece of wood with the right kind of wood glue. You may not have noticed the fine line there is now without me mentioning all this, but I prefer to be upfront about everything. Wish I had noticed the screws loosening in the first place, but I didn't! Oh well, live and learn.

Other than this the gun has functioned perfectly and is in perfect condition. Really fun to shoot, great feel, pretty accurate, etc. Here's a good hickok45 video on it:

Here are the specs on this rifle from CZ:
    http://cz-usa.com/product/cz-527-carbine-223-rem/

For some reason the link says 223 in it but you should be able to scroll to the 7.62 specs.

I bought the rifle new for about $650. I'm asking for $450. I'm not in a rush, so no low-ball offers. Also not looking for trades of any kind.

It comes with a rifle storage 'sock' and the scope rings that they included with it.

I will split the cost of the transfer fee.

Let me know if you have any questions, thanks.

image.jpg

Last edited: Sep 16, 2015
    Sgt Nambu and cade like this.
  2. nwbob

nwbob Oregon Member

any thing in trade?

3. CascadiaPdx

I'm not looking for trades of any kind.

4. CascadiaPdx

Sale pending..