JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Yesterday I got a CZ form a Forum User, Was A Great Deal!! so I jumped on it.

I bring it home and Disassemble for cleaning and inspection, As usual the cast firing pin showed some stress is to be expected. In another trade I had a Firing Pin from BCA INDUSTRIES
<broken link removed>

Wow!!! compared to the original cast pin the BCA INDUSTRIES was by far better quality and simple to install.

They also guarantee it for 2 years for only $18.50 the machine quality and fit is very good.

Thanks again to the seller for such a great pistol it fit's nicely in it's new home "my safe" were it will live till I die.

i have several cz52's and have never had a firing pin problem but a spare never hurt anything. get the hardened rollers they are a good investment and may get hard to find in time. a 9mm barrel is great if they ever reappear. If you want to fix the trigger pull it is real easy no parts needed and does not make the pistol unsafe as some fixes do just p.m. for directions.

i got the harrington competition pin not that i had a problem with the original trigger pull i wanted one that would not break and might as well get the better one . this pin made it a sweet trigger pull BUT now the decocker works as a trigger as well so when i de cock it the hammer falls which is a concern when using the safety not to over push it i might see about welding a stop on it so it cant accidently pushed too far but a sweet shooter

i really don't see a point in coverting it to 9mm though when 9 double the price . should the 7.62 dry up then i'd look into it

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top