JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Offering a CZ-52 in 7.62X25mm I purchased some years ago from Makarov.com. It is parkerized, all original, and comes with a holster with the same year date (1953). Holster did not come with the handgun, but it looks like it did. Also includes one extra 8 round mag. I have only fired 50 rounds through it (S&B of course). Only signs of wear are on the finish where the holster rubbed against the parkerizing. It shoots strong...good match for any CZ-52 collection or Czech firearms collection. I don't shoot it ever, and it's time for it to have a new home. Asking $275, FTF in WA (Snohomish County), have WDL and feel comfortable filling out the non-required WA handgun transfer form (I won't mail it, just for my records). Cash only please. Pictures available upon request to a personal email account (I don't like posting them here). Thanks for looking.

No broken firing pin? I read it's very common.
What else do you have that you are looking to get rid of? I am into eastern bloc stuff.

Thanks -
Scott
Sure if you read it on the internet it must be true:s0112:
No it's not that common. but, accidental discharges are, seems the decock feature isn't 100%. I don't use it.
other than that it is a very cool pistol, a mod for a 9 round magazine is pretty easy.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.