Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

CZ-52 in near perfect original condition with matching same year date holster

Discussion in 'Handgun Classifieds' started by czechmate82, Nov 3, 2011.

1. czechmate82

czechmate82 Marysville, WA Member

Offering a CZ-52 in 7.62X25mm I purchased some years ago from Makarov.com. It is parkerized, all original, and comes with a holster with the same year date (1953). Holster did not come with the handgun, but it looks like it did. Also includes one extra 8 round mag. I have only fired 50 rounds through it (S&B of course). Only signs of wear are on the finish where the holster rubbed against the parkerizing. It shoots strong...good match for any CZ-52 collection or Czech firearms collection. I don't shoot it ever, and it's time for it to have a new home. Asking $275, FTF in WA (Snohomish County), have WDL and feel comfortable filling out the non-required WA handgun transfer form (I won't mail it, just for my records). Cash only please. Pictures available upon request to a personal email account (I don't like posting them here). Thanks for looking.

2. czechmate82

Still available for sale. I had decided to keep it, but now I'm moving and need to liquidate a few firearms.

3. czechmate82

Btt, negotiable somewhat on price and open to trades (9mm Luger or 9X18mm semi-autos or 38 or 357 revolvers).

4. Gratefulguy1234

Gratefulguy1234 Western Washington New Member

No broken firing pin? I read it's very common.
    What else do you have that you are looking to get rid of? I am into eastern bloc stuff.

Thanks -
    Scott

5. coop44

coop44 Tacoma ,WA Well-Known Member

Sure if you read it on the internet it must be true:bluelaugh:
    No it's not that common. but, accidental discharges are, seems the decock feature isn't 100%. I don't use it.
    other than that it is a very cool pistol, a mod for a 9 round magazine is pretty easy.