JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$275
Manufacturer
CZ
Caliber
7.62x25mm
City
Salem
State
Oregon
This is a Military issue CZ 52 in 7.62x25mm in excellent condition with mirror bright bore. Date code = 1954 production. Works perfect. All matching numbers. Original gray oxide finish with a little holster wear. Small TG Knox TN import mark under barrel. I have only shot 50 rounds through it since I purchased it back in the mid 2000s. Comes w/ 2 8 round magazines and original holster w/ cleaning rod. $300, $275 no trades. Local FFL for transfer is Tick Licker in Salem. Buyer pays background fees. More photos on request.

_DSC3443.jpg

_DSC3444.jpg

_DSC3445.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
I see the spots you are talking about. It is not rust. There is a little holster wear on the slide by the barrel on both sides and with the military grey oxide coating, it appears to have a little variation in the coating in those areas. I will try to take some close up photos of the area this weekend. Let me know if you have any other questions. Thanks.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.