JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Was looking on Gunbroker today, and checked out the CZ 457 Varmint Precision. I just can't get past that "fugly" stock. I already have a CZ 455 FS, a CZ 457 LUX and most recently, a CZ 457 MTR. I've been extremely happy with the performance involved with all three of these current rifles and I only recently started with checking out the stock bedding and any other small "tweaks" that just might tighten groups if only just a little bit more.
My CZ 457 MTR has been the shining star so far of these three rifles, and I still have a bunch of "high buck" .22 rimfire ammunition to try in it.
Seems the way these CZ rimfires keep going up in price exponentially, if a person were to desire getting one, the time to jump is NOW! Gunners are catching on to these fine rifles and those especially in .22 Long Rifle caliber are getting about as hard to find as a used Playboy Bunny outfit in Afghanistan.