JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1000
Manufacturer
CZ
Caliber
22 Long Rifle
City
Tangent
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I have decided to list this CZ 457 Pro Varmint to help make some space and free up funds for other projects. I purchased this rifle and accessories at the end of 2020 and beginning of 2021. I fired one 5 round magazine through the rifle to function check after purchase, but it has not been fired since mounting the optic or accessories.

The CZ 457 is one of the smoothest rifles I have ever operated, I have a second one that has a couple thousand rounds through it and is so fun to shoot. I had picked this second one up thinking I would do a 17HMR conversion but I don't know if I will ever get around to that. The Pro Varmint model has a 16.5'' threaded bull barrel, and comes in the Boyds Pro Varmint stock.

I added an Area 419 optic rail and a bigger bolt knob from Anarchy Outdoors. The bolt knob is easily changed to whatever style you prefer, and I have the original knob. I also did a DIY paint job on the stock.

The Leupold VX3HD 3.5-10x40 scope is in great shape and was purchased new. Sitting in Warne low rings.

Located in Tangent, OR close to Albany and Corvallis. There are a few good FFL options around here, and I would be willing to go to Salem if that makes it easier to coordinate for the buyer.

$1,000 for the package. Not interested in trades at the moment, or separating the rifle and optic.

IMG_2068.jpg IMG_2069.jpg IMG_2072.JPG IMG_2073.JPG IMG_2074.JPG IMG_2075.JPG IMG_2076.JPG IMG_2043.JPG IMG_2045.JPG IMG_2047.jpg IMG_6723.jpg IMG_6724.jpg IMG_6725.jpg IMG_6726.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service