JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have for sale a CZ 453 Varmint that has not been fired since leaving the Czech Republic.

The factory gear comes with it.

$575 and I'll meet near the Washington Square mall. ID

SOLD

453-2.jpg

453-3.jpg

453-1.jpg

Last Edited:
Sorry no my free time is too scarce to do that and frankly as a seller I always meet near my home to avoid conflict of interest.

No problem, I understand. Im retired so have a bit more free time. Im interested in your 453 but probably wont be able to make it up to Portland any time soon. I see theres a 455 advertised in Salem maybe I'll take a peek at it. I see yours has a nicer stock, I'm really not sure what if any other differences there are. If any of our company cancels I get ahold of you and come up. Thanks

No problem, I understand. Im retired so have a bit more free time. Im interested in your 453 but probably wont be able to make it up to Portland any time soon. I see theres a 455 advertised in Salem maybe I'll take a peek at it. I see yours has a nicer stock, I'm really not sure what if any other differences there are. If any of our company cancels I get ahold of you and come up. Thanks

There are a few significant differences in the current 455 models and the 452/3 models that preceded it. 455 barrels are clamped to the receiver with set screws so that the barrels are interchangeable. 452/3 barrels are threaded into the receiver. This 453 model also has a single set trigger which should be researched.

If you've never stopped over at rimfirecentral . com, there is a healthy CZ forum there. That is where I learned about these rifles as the addiction of owning them set in. I'll never own a 455 when I can have 452 and 453 models. I have my reasons, and this is a well argued topic, but I'm certainly not alone.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.