JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

If someone wanted to trade me a Sig P228 or early P229 (no accessory rail, rounded trigger guard) in good condition, I'd give them my gun plus cash. Other than that, I'm not really interested in trades, but thanks for asking.

-- Sam

P.S. Thanks for the positive comments above. They are great guns. Rock solid, and exceptionally accurate. Mine even shoots "Golden Bullet" bulk pack with reasonable accuracy.

Um is this a Lux or Trainer for sure? The link to the CZ site on your first post indicates LUX, which is good for me because I'm looking for the Lux. The trainer link is this one...

<broken link removed>

Um is this a Lux or Trainer for sure? The link to the CZ site on your first post indicates LUX, which is good for me because I'm looking for the Lux. The trainer link is this one...

<broken link removed>

I just linked to the main CZ452 page.

Mine is a Trainer ("Military Training Rifle") as indicated in the original post. The Lux features a walnut stock, and if I remember right, runs $75-100 more than the Trainer (new). The Trainer - my gun - has a stained beechwood stock; that's the only difference.

I finally took some pictures of my gun. Sorry for the poor quality. Rifles are tough subjects:

[edited]

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.