JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$550
Manufacturer
CZ
Caliber
22 Long Rifle
City
Shoreline
State
Washington
Zip Code
For sale very clean cz 452 American has box and papers....$550 and any shipping cost. PXL_20210910_215052890.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
tag for consideration.
Not sure I see a difference between this one and this:

Am I missing something here that makes the one you have for sale different? Thanks for any help. Most of my 22 experience has been with the basic semi model 60's. This is not a complaint about your asking price, just trying to figure out if I am missing something obvious.

Last Edited:
tag for consideration.

Am I missing something here that makes the one you have for sale different? Thanks for any help. Most of my 22 experience has been with the basic semi model 60's. This is not a complaint about your asking price, just trying to figure out if I am missing something obvious.
Market-rate adjustment / supply and demand.

Last Edited:
tag for consideration.

Yes the one at Sportsman's is left handed. CZ made a crap load of lefties and couldn't sell them. I have four 452 americans, 2 in 17hmr and 2 in 22lr.

dsj you can close/lock the ad when you are done that way users don't resurrect old thread like this! For some reason I still had a watch set on this ad that I long ago quit watching! Just go to your ads and there is a button at teh top to bump, close/lock, edit, and some others.

Wish more people would close and lock their ads in general!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.