JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I found that the steel ones didn't quite fit right with an extended mag release. Too tight a fit so pulling the mag release needed to combine with pulling the mag out.

I swapped out the mag block and mag well for aluminum components and now both metal and plastic mags function well. In and out with ease, feed well too.

Thanx for that. I'm hoping that since I purchased these directly from CZ, that the OEM ones fit with no problems.

Thanx for that. I'm hoping that since I purchased these directly from CZ, that the OEM ones fit with no problems.
They should - at least they did for me up until the extended mag release. I've got some bottom metal and trigger guard that I ended up not using. If you're interested I'll grab a pic. Made by Area419.

Yes, please.
Top: Area 419 bottom metal
Bottom: stock trigger guard off the el cheapo synthetic stock version of the 457.

6EF54ED9-22C2-4CC4-B780-AD80924F0F2E.jpeg

Holy crap I just went and looked at what the sold prices on ebay are. I just bought a cz 452 18.5 in threaded barrel and it came with 5 mags got the whole package for 400 bucks. Never occurred to me that the mags were worth more than the gun

Holy crap I just went and looked at what the sold prices on ebay are. I just bought a cz 452 18.5 in threaded barrel and it came with 5 mags got the whole package for 400 bucks. Never occurred to me that the mags were worth more than the gun

I don't quite get your math...

5 × $35 = $175 (plastic)
5 × $45 = $225 (steel)

Prices I just received from CZ.

But, I see where your going with it. People don't seem to figure in the price of the mags (when there are more than 1 involved) in the sale. I once picked up a rather rare gun (Pardini) because it was offered with 10 mags. These were going for ~$100/Mag at the time. I paid $2000 and figure I got the gun for about $1K, when they are going for 2-3x that. Sold the gun for $2k... 10 free mags!

Prices for mags that actually sold on average 70 bucks each for polymer 5rnd 100 bucks for 10 rnd. Those are the prices people paid not what people are asking. Steel are even more . Crazy stuff

Prices for mags that actually sold on average 70 bucks each for polymer 5rnd 100 bucks for 10 rnd. Those are the prices people paid not what people are asking. Steel are even more . Crazy stuff
That is nuts - especially because the site that I linked has them at normal prices. Shipping from across the pond isn't that bad.