JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Been a while since I've been back on here, just got back from a tour a Honduras and have some extra spending cash. Purchased a Walther PPS and fell in love with it, now I'm looking for another sub-compact. Currently stuck between the CZ 2075 and the Sig P938. Have been around 9mm my whole life and I trust and love it, so looking for something still chambered in it. Would love a XDS but have not heard anything about a 9mm version yet :(.

From what I remember, RAMI polymer frame had some issue with frame getting deformed.

Search on google/youtube for reviews.

The RAMI P was discontinued, I read about that issue early in my research. There are currently 2 versions, RAMI and RAMI BD. The BD is the de-cocker and night sight version.

Bike Junkie:
I fell in love with the feel of the P238, only reason I didn't get it because .38 is too close to 9mm and sorting through all the brass would be too much of a pain haha. So I'm hoping it fires nice.