Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

CZ 2075 vs Sig P938

Discussion in 'Handgun Discussion' started by shoe, Aug 7, 2012.

1. shoe

shoe Carlton, OR Member

Been a while since I've been back on here, just got back from a tour a Honduras and have some extra spending cash. Purchased a Walther PPS and fell in love with it, now I'm looking for another sub-compact. Currently stuck between the CZ 2075 and the Sig P938. Have been around 9mm my whole life and I trust and love it, so looking for something still chambered in it. Would love a XDS but have not heard anything about a 9mm version yet :(.

2. bikejunkie

bikejunkie Salem Well-Known Member

If the p938 is as good as my P238 HD I'd go with it in a heartbeat...

3. Skang

Skang WA Well-Known Member

From what I remember, RAMI polymer frame had some issue with frame getting deformed.

Search on google/youtube for reviews.

4. shoe

shoe Carlton, OR Member

The RAMI P was discontinued, I read about that issue early in my research. There are currently 2 versions, RAMI and RAMI BD. The BD is the de-cocker and night sight version.

Bike Junkie:
    I fell in love with the feel of the P238, only reason I didn't get it because .38 is too close to 9mm and sorting through all the brass would be too much of a pain haha. So I'm hoping it fires nice.

5. oli700

oli700 Rogue Valley Well-Known Member

I would go with the CZ , good luck finding a BD though......