Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $1,000 in prizes this month in the Northwest Firearms Winter Giveaway!
    Dismiss Notice

CZ 2075 vs Sig P938

Discussion in 'Handgun Discussion' started by shoe, Aug 7, 2012.

1. shoe

shoe Carlton, OR Member

Been a while since I've been back on here, just got back from a tour a Honduras and have some extra spending cash. Purchased a Walther PPS and fell in love with it, now I'm looking for another sub-compact. Currently stuck between the CZ 2075 and the Sig P938. Have been around 9mm my whole life and I trust and love it, so looking for something still chambered in it. Would love a XDS but have not heard anything about a 9mm version yet :(.

2. bikejunkie

bikejunkie Salem Well-Known Member

If the p938 is as good as my P238 HD I'd go with it in a heartbeat...

3. Skang

Skang WA Well-Known Member

From what I remember, RAMI polymer frame had some issue with frame getting deformed.

Search on google/youtube for reviews.

4. shoe

shoe Carlton, OR Member

The RAMI P was discontinued, I read about that issue early in my research. There are currently 2 versions, RAMI and RAMI BD. The BD is the de-cocker and night sight version.

Bike Junkie:
    I fell in love with the feel of the P238, only reason I didn't get it because .38 is too close to 9mm and sorting through all the brass would be too much of a pain haha. So I'm hoping it fires nice.

5. oli700

oli700 Rogue Valley Well-Known Member

I would go with the CZ , good luck finding a BD though......