JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Iv got a CZ 2075 Rami .40 DA/SA That Id like to Sell Or trade for Either a G-27 or Perhaps a Kahr MK40 or some other subcompact .40..... Its only had about 300 rounds through it. and Iv cleaned it after shooting it. Its a great little gun but Its not one Im good at shooting, or comfortable with. Id Like $450 cash Price or I'll consider any trade, except revolvers I really dont care for them much. Iv got the case and it come with 2 clips and also A holster. Just a plastic one.:s0155:

And i clicked on it once

Just to see what one looked like.
sweet enough looking little gun, but i have no knowledge of them to determine if it would be something i would want.

i never even kinew they existed until just now.
sorry
Rog'

CZs are a damn fine gun. I'd buy it in a second if it was a 9mm, but with the ammo being the way it is (short supply) I'm only buying guns for calibers I already stock ammo for and I've never owned a 40.

Im not Much of an XD fan even tho i have heard nothing but good about them... and I never really liked the looks of smith and wesson sigma 40ve but thank you for the offers

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.