JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
SOLD. NO LONGER AVAILABLE!

Recently got this CZ 2075 P RAMI with 4 magazines (1 flush fit 10 round and 3 of the 14 round mags with grip sleeve). This polymer framed CZ is an awesome shooter. This is a DA/SA pistol with a safety but no de-cocker. You can carry cocked and locked like a 1911 or you can manually de-cock it and carry it in DA/SA with the safety off.
Great gun. Shows some wear on the barrel and rails etc. but the frame and slide look great. Not sure of the round count. Excellent functioning condition and looks great too. I like it a lot but think I would be better off with a single stack 9mm like a Kimber micro carry, Springfield XDS, Walther PPS, or similar. I might be interested in a glock 26 or other subcompact double stack 9mm pistols. Maybe trade for quality optics (scope or red dot), or other guns, rifles, parts, etc. Just throw out a fair offer of equal trade value. Worst I can do is say "no thank you". Willing to sell for $500. SOLD.

Prefer to meet between Florence and Newport but can possibly travel further (Corvallis, Salem, Eugene) for a good deal. Thanks for looking. _20171221_013107.JPG _20171221_013130.JPG

Last Edited:
Just out of curiosity how does that work out. How do you make sure you get your money and I get the item? I'm assuming there's no way to negate all the risk of being ripped off.

I didn't know they made a poly version of this gun. I really like the alloy framed one. CZ's are awesome

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.