JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Or to float another conspiracy... (Yeah, you knew it was coming).
TPTB pushing EV's down our throats pulled the switches on this one. Now they can say who needs gasoline when you have an EV? Of course the flip side of that would be when they finally have us all in EV's how will they manipulate us via availability of the power grid? :s0033:

I love how much attention the average American will NOT give this story.

Because even though this situation will literally affect everyone, it's not visceral enough. It's not emotionally charged. It's not really something you can argue about. Not enough drama, regardless of the fact that it's effects are already kicking in.

I'll be finding out what ethanol free gas costs in a couple hours, after I mow.
Lol

Yup - it is kind of disheartening how easily people forget when this stuff happens.They moan and groan, and then when it goes away they haven't learned a thing. Do they prepare for it happening again? Nope. Do they think about mitigating its impact should it happen again? Nope.

Just exposes the vulnerable underbelly of AmeriKa and the need for sophisticated protection of such infrastructure. I also agree this could simply be a ploy to push EV's. But as far as I know there's no electric planes...

AmeriKa in trouble...

gas-1200x800.jpg

WSJ today:
By midday Wednesday, GasBuddy said 43% of gas stations were out of fuel in Georgia; in North Carolina, 65% had run dry; in South Carolina, 43%, and in Virginia, 42%. The region it is tracking extends as far north as Maryland, where 11% of gas stations have run out of fuel. In Washington, D.C., about 10% of stations had no gas.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews