JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Yeah......Im going to need every parts, dealer and sporting good store Ive ever purchased from, to STOP sending me emails filled with deals for items I didn't realize I needed until I saw their add.

Christmas is coming in 26 days, I don't need any more options on how to spend my money. Thanks!

:mad::s0054::s0107:

My favorite was an ad from Amazon.

The Kitchenaid 6000 Mixer for $250!

Sadly I paid $375 from Costco three years ago.

Edit:
I bought two cans of spray foam and because I was at BiMart; one box of .22LR. Otherwise I would have continued my "no black friday shopping" experience another year.

Last Edited:
Lets see, family healthy, yep. Bills paid yep. Ammo and guns stocked yep.
Ads, we don't need no stinking ads. Ya know I have bought zero, zip nada with Black Friday and cyber monday . I went to no malls Walmart or any other place. I got emails from every freaking firearms source yawned and moved one. You want my cash, bobbles and trinkettes dont cut it. Want to sell me a Colt AR for $250.00 you might itice me otherwise not budging my cash.

My inbox was flooded with so many black friday / cyber monday deals.
I only gave in and purchased 1 thing, a new motox gear bag because my old one was ripped.

<broken link removed>

$29.99 from CycleGear

I bought a few parts and some "clips" that were basically almost 50% off:D. Was going to buy some Magpul mags and another part but UPS ground was like $13.00 when USPS if an option would have been only $5.00 or so. SO I didn't pull the trigger:p

Brutus

There were lots of good deals out there this year! Never set a foot outside unless it was for hunting or shooting last week and saved hundreds of dollars. :s0168: minus all the ammo I shot:s0038:....online is the only way to go when most companies offer free fast shipping. i would love to support local but its hard to pay 25% more for the same product.

Most of my purchases were for investment purposes given the climate lately. although i did buy some fun stuff including a couple Giessele triggers and BCGs. best part is all of my orders arrived in my mail locker today!!! minus my order from Aim Surplus which will be shipping tomorrow.

primary arms had 30% off all geissele...... the G2 is 115 ending tonight as well. not sure if it is still going though.

I bet if you called them tomorrow with an order # placed before midnight Pacific they would honor the price. they have excellent CS. Don't quote me on that though.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top