JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Hello all,

Well it's official, my offer on a house was finally accepted!!! Thank goodness. I have the ability to pull out money against my 401k to cover all the costs of closing, but I would prefer not to do that for obvious reasons. I'm so freaking close guys, I just need a couple grand more.

Sorry no trades on any of these. Since mortgage companies require a paper trail, I will need a bill of sale for every firearm. Transfers & BGC fees are on you. Stupid Prozanski.

Check out my other listings:
https://www.northwestfirearms.com/threads/22lr-trainer-rifles.216849/
https://www.northwestfirearms.com/threads/winchester-1892-m39-k98-t99.216851/#post-1424778
https://www.northwestfirearms.com/threads/colt-1911-wwi-usgi.217670/

13.) Aimpoint ML3 2MOA mounted in a Larue QD mount. Aimpoint is available for $500 OBRO. Aimpoint can be purchased with any rifle listed. CX4 sold. Aimpoint still available.

14.) Troy Alpha carbine 14.5 pinned complete factory upper, purchased new only owner. Has Alpha carbine rail. Has brand new, never fired Windham Weaponry BCG. Bought as a complete rifle and switched uppers with another. Needed to keep original bolt with the original lower (had the PDW stock). Comes with the Troy flip up front and rear sights. The proctor sling will come with it, along with original Troy box and swag. I prefer only to sell the upper. The Aimpoint would go well with this. Might consider selling with the lower (FMA Mega special with Geissele SSA-E, BAD lever) for the right price. $600 OBRO for the complete upper package which is a screaming deal since Troy sells there uppers for over a grand. $1100 for the upper and Aimpoint above (it's like getting a free aimpoint).

15.) M16A1 repro. Bushmaster lower with Colt SP1 complete upper chrome lined. Mixed mfg parts, lots of rounds through it. I built this rifle in high school. I saved my lunch money for 3 bubbleguming years to put this together. Had to convince my Dad's girlfriend to buy me the lower receiver since I wasn't yet 18 and wanted to keep it on the down low. We've been through a lot together, and I hate myself for even considering selling it. My very first AR build I put together by studying the marine corp M16 service manual. $750 firm otherwise I keep it.

Thanks for looking.

Shane
503-209-8761 DSCN0135_zpssa0r7bjn.jpg DSCN0136_zpsnshwzom6.jpg DSCN0134_zpserrigvyf.jpg

DSCN0122_zps3fhu17ef.jpg DSCN0121_zpsg4u2zisr.jpg DSCN0123_zpstqpgle0m.jpg DSCN0126_zps8wmkriml.jpg DSCN0125_zpsiadwcl3a.jpg DSCN0128_zpsypalgski.jpg DSCN0127_zpsfzovmdjl.jpg DSCN0130_zpsgnejurki.jpg DSCN0129_zpscy0z1p3g.jpg DSCN0132_zpsaud4ty7q.jpg DSCN0131_zps5jngecht.jpg DSCN0133_zpsnbi52m9y.jpg

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.