JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$290
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Boise
State
Idaho
Zip Code
CVA Mountain Rifle hawken style (50 caliber), made in the USA (assuming it has the Douglas barrel). Will sell for $290 cash or USPS Money Order. Shipping is on you. The only trade of interest would be a full size Ruger SR1911. Sorry, I don't do Paypal or text. Thanks for looking.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
I know I commented before on this rifle....but...
These make for great shooters , are "legal" for most rendezvous use...and excellent for hunting.
If you are looking for a good solid muzzleloadiing rifle , then this is a good choice.
Andy

CVA Mountain Rifle hawken style (50 caliber), made in the USA (assuming it has the Douglas barrel). Will sell for $290 cash or USPS Money Order. Shipping is on you. The only trade of interest would be a full size Ruger SR1911. Sorry, I don't do Paypal or text. Thanks for looking.

View attachment 283135 View attachment 283136 View attachment 283140 View attachment 283141
View attachment 661555
View attachment 661556
View attachment 661557
View attachment 661558
Is this still available?

Should buy this now... There is going to be a run on smoke sticks when that's all we are allowed to own copied from above posts....

This is certainly something to consider. For those folks that interpet the constitution, this is what you refer. This qualifies to that mind set.
The CVA mt rifle is one of the better smoke poles out there, maybe not a silk purse but proven runner!

GLWS.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.