JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
This rifle is beautiful aside from the rather obvious bit; the lockplate and hammer are covered in surface rust. Another project gun that I simply don't have time for. But other than that, it's almost flawless. Most of the bluing is in place, the stock is very pretty, nice brasswork, etc.

$150 takes it home, or $175 and it will be shipped to your doorstep! I take Paypal or USPS Money Order, or if you're local, cash.

There are no missing parts, with a spring vice you could easily re-assemble this firearm. The parts just need a thorough scrubbing beforehand, or perhaps simply a bath in some chemicals. 20170909_120830.jpg 20170909_120833.jpg 20170909_120836.jpg 20170909_120838.jpg 20170909_120843.jpg

Good evening, if you still have your black powder rifle for sale please give me a call. I would like to take a look at it, if the bore is clean I would like to buy it. I am located on the NE side of portland off of sandy 57th. My number is 541-217-4227 and I will be free most of the evening. Thank you and looking forward to talking to you, hope you have a great night

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.