JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So I went to a gun show today and the dealer tried to lie and say the handguard was free float (knew it wasn't, but they were cheap so I got them anyways). If I wanted to cut the front end of it off, the part that goes into the cap, what would I need to do so? The front end is too long to fit into the cap, and I prefer to use this rail since the one on my AR has sharp edges.

This is only until I get a DD Omega handguard. Also something to do because I get a bit antsy if I don't do something for too long.

Nevermind, just finished cutting it down with a hacksaw. The handguard is on there pretty solid and is free floating, though I doubt it will be solid for too long, but that's why I'll replace it down the road.

Not really, I would have spent more money if they had the rail, no question or anything. I was just bored and wanted to see what would happen.

Though I did pick up an aim sports scope... Meh, better than my truglo scope at least. THAT part was the buy once and hate the purchase. Handles recoil, holds zero, that's about it. I should have picked up the German scope that was next to it.

Edit: In drunken rage misunderstood buy once cry once.

Last Edited:
Just your standard quad rail. Cut the end of it off, atm I need to add more metal to the end that goes into the delta ring, then drill a hole into it and make some threads for screws. If I can get around to doing that I'll post pics. Otherwise I might end up just tossing them since they aren't as solid as I originally thought they were.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top