JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Looking to reduce a few things to make room for a new toy! Sorry, not looking for trades right now, and please have your WA DL, and Carry Permit. Thanks!

I have a Remington 700 in .308 customized by R+D precision. This rifle has approximately 300 rounds through it. The rifle started life as a Remington 700 PSS and was sent to R+D for the Maverick package and for a HS precision stock and paint job.

From R+D Precision: "Maverick Package" on customer's Remington 700:
True action, bolt, and factory barrel. Push barrel back and re-cut chamber. Cut and re-crown barrel. My tactical bolt mod. Re-finish in single color Moly or Duracoat. Barrel is 22".

The set of 30mm rings(seen in picture)from TPS and Mossy Oak padded case are included in the sale, the bipod is not. And no, not my home or pool. :)

dewbx3.jpg
equro0.jpg

Please feel free to ask any questions, and I will get back with you as quick as I can! I am located in the Maple Valley area, and work in Bellevue and Redmond, so meetings can take place just about anywhere.