JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I've had this Molot Vepr 12 shotgun for 3 years now. Unfortunately I've come to realize I don't shoot it as often as I used to due to limited indoor range and thus getting bored having it sit in the safe. I've customized it to the max and polished the hammer so that it shoots nicely now without any cycling issues with birdshot, etc. Eats 00 Buckshot like a dream. Its a blast to shoot, but honestly, I no longer feel the need for a shotgun and would like to get rid of yet another unnecessary caliber (12 gauge).

Comes with one original 5-round magazine, original cardboard box and all original parts incase you want it back to stock. I'm the second owner and it was practically brand new one I bought it 3 years ago. Sorry, I didn't keep track of round count.

Here's a list of all the mods, and yes, it is 922r compliant…

• US-made Gas piston pic ($20)
• US-made AK SAW pistol grip ($20)
• US-made trigger/fire control group ($45)
• US-made JTE Shotgun performance Guide Rod ($30)
• US-made version of the Russion GK-01 Brake ($110)
• US-made Quad Rail Standard Length ($160)
• Magpul Zhukov-S AK47 Folding Stock ($100)
• Rubber Slip-on Recoil Pad ($15)
• Two US-made SGM 10 round Magazine ($45/each)
• One US-made SGM 12 round Magazine ($50)
• One SGM 25 round Drum Magazine ($100)

TOTAL UPGRADES: $740

PRICE: $1580 OBO

Transfer to be done in Beaverton/Tigard area at your FFL dealer of choice (Tigard Pawn is a good one for only a $25 total fee). May consider Portland area depending on location and time. You are responsible for your own FFL fees. If interested please email, call, or text 503-430-NineSixFourSeven. I'm located in Tigard, Oregon.

Only trade I'm interested is a Glock 21 Gen 3/4 as partial trade. Thanks for looking.

vepr12a.jpg vepr12b.jpg vepr12c.jpg

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.