JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I am looking to sell off my VangComp 870 Police Magnum. This is Vang Comp's top of the line 870. It has every option from them except the VC brand side-saddle. It is a factory Remington 870 Police Magnum that has been worked over. It had a two shot extension added, ghost ring sights with a winged front tritium night sight bead, and a rail for optics. It has full length Hogue overmold rubber stock and fore-end. This gun brand new is over $1500 with the optional front night sight. Here's the link to the VC website where they give a better description of the options and the work they do to the barrel (with test targets):

<broken link removed>

And here's a picture of the actual gun for sale. Also currently has a six-round side saddle that goes with the gun.

VC870.jpg

The round count on the gun is right around 275. Most of those were at a class. I need the funds to get to Alaska for summer work. I am asking $1250 O.B.O. I am willing to take one trade and one trade only. I need a 4" barrel .44 Magnum. One of three guns would be acceptable. Preferably either a S&W 629, or a Ruger Redhawk, but also possibly a Ruger Super Redhawk Alaskan. No others (i.e. Taurus, Dan Wesson, etc) please.

Thanks for looking!