JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$20
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Hello all,

I have made a small batch of these custom shirts with very specific rifles on them.
I love my Yugos but haven't found any sort of shirt where I can show off what firearms I own.
These shirts will be made to order, if you have a specific rifle in mind, you can comment or DM me what rifle and style you want.

THE PRICE IS $20 SHIPPED per shirt.

Here are examples of my first batch:
IMG_7866.jpg IMG_7867.jpg IMG_7868.jpg

So far, I have focused on AKs and made designs for the Yugo M70AB2, M70B1, M76, Romanian PM md.63, AK74, Chinese Type 56, and the Czech VZ58.
Comment or DM what rifle, style, and size you want the shirt in and I can make it.

These would also make great gifts for your friends who you know are in love with a certain rifle.

Thanks for checking out my listing.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top