JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
E5405379-2FA5-4D55-9255-DEBC3482ACB0.jpeg 05792E0B-0293-44A6-9115-9F6C3BD44CC9.jpeg DD6F3315-F789-409C-96C9-9DA1AE1E7BFB.jpeg 013CD616-B004-4B66-9BEA-3AFC2E552E32.jpeg 4CDA1AE9-DAAD-412A-8021-F2A009DE62E3.jpeg Hello, need to thin the collection to find a new project. Gun is mint I took it from a good friend after he got the work done. Has thousands invested in work and parts Gun has following parts and mods done to it
10-8 tigger
Fit trigger
EGW safety
Fit safety
EGW beavertail
Fit beavertail
Flat top slide
Golf ball slide top
Cut novack front rear.
Trijicon night sights
Install trijicon night sights
Golf ball front strap
High cut and true front strap
Ed Brown bob tail mainspring housing
Fit and hand finish mainspring
Golf ball pattern on mainspring
Reverse crown barrel 45 degrees.
EGW PLUG
EGW COMMANDER BUSHING FIT TO BARREL
BALL CUT SLIDE
FRENCH BORDER SLIDE
MILL SLIDE INFERNAL
SANDBLAST
POLISH FLATS 45
GOLf ball rear of slide
Golf ball rear of beavertail
EGW18 lb spring
Wilson sear spring
Chamfer slide release
Lower and flare ejection port
Bob tail grips to fit
Marvel slide dissconector cut
Maybe more
Has 260 rounds through it. Comes with original blue colt box and 2 colt mags. Asking $2000.00 would be possibly int in a trade and cash shoot me what you got.
I am unsure who did the work was done recently by a semi retired smith in Mid East is what I know.

That's a lot of golf ballin'!

I assume no build sheet since you don't know the smith, I'd be interested to know who did it.....

You should ask your friend who the gunsmith was- lots of folks are hesitant to shell out that kind of money for a custom gun when they have no idea who did the work. That work looks Ned Christiansen-ish, but he hasn't been taking new work for a long time. If he is the one who did it, it's worth a lot more than two grand.

I've seen similar work done but nothing like the back of that slide. Someone put quite a bit of time into it that's for sure.

Like Sparky mentioned the value is pretty relative to the prominence of the builder. A firearm from a well known smith could be worth multiple thousands, a garage builder, no matter how talented, won't help the value much and may even reduce it. If that's the case a close inspection would be warranted for any $$ expected over the value of a factory build.

GLWS, it's definitely an interesting piece!

Last Edited:
Yea all true. A "build sheet" would be great but don't have one. And if one were to try price the amount of time and machine work that went into this 2k is a deal. I assume to get even the front strap done is in the ball park of 400-600.

And yes the feel is better than any other front strap treatments. I own 30lpi 25 and 20 the golfball is hands down the best thing I have ever felt.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top