JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm not too familiar with AR's, but I'm looking at what this this guy claims to be a Custom SS AR15 Sniper rifle with a 20 full floating German made barrel. He claims its worth 3k, never seen an AR over about 1200. Just wondering if that's what it's worth, and if not, what it is worth. Has a Leatherwood self adjusting scope on it as well.

0142.jpg
0162.jpg

0152.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
He claims its worth 3k

That magazine must be filled with hundred dollar bills.

The scope is $400-$500. The rest can be bought relatively easily for ~$800
If the trigger is something special, it might cost a few hundred more... although, it looks like the stock trigger that comes with any LPK.
Not sure that i'd trust a no-name "german" barrel on my american gun.

Also, ask the seller why would he use a free float handguard but then attach a cheap barrel clamp bipod?

Even if that's a Lothar Walther match barrel, that rifle is still not worth $3000. You can get LW barrels for about $400.00, and nothing else on that rifle looks match grade...except maybe that sweet bipod....

Also, ask the seller why would he use a free float handguard but then attach a cheap barrel clamp bipod?

That bi-pod made me spill my coffee! For 3K I can build you TWO AR's and much nicer ones to boot. BS on the German barrel and BS on the 3k price tag.

It's a Mega lower with what looks like a standard LPK and butt stock worth $300+/-, that leaves 2700 for the upper and optics!!!!

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top