Custom SS AR15 Sniper rifle, I got Q's

Reactions
I'm not too familiar with AR's, but I'm looking at what this this guy claims to be a Custom SS AR15 Sniper rifle with a 20 full floating German made barrel. He claims its worth 3k, never seen an AR over about 1200. Just wondering if that's what it's worth, and if not, what it is worth. Has a Leatherwood self adjusting scope on it as well.

0142.jpg
0162.jpg

0152.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
He claims its worth 3k
That magazine must be filled with hundred dollar bills.

The scope is $400-$500. The rest can be bought relatively easily for ~$800
If the trigger is something special, it might cost a few hundred more... although, it looks like the stock trigger that comes with any LPK.
Not sure that i'd trust a no-name "german" barrel on my american gun.

Also, ask the seller why would he use a free float handguard but then attach a cheap barrel clamp bipod?

Reactions
Even if that's a Lothar Walther match barrel, that rifle is still not worth $3000. You can get LW barrels for about $400.00, and nothing else on that rifle looks match grade...except maybe that sweet bipod....

Reactions
Also, ask the seller why would he use a free float handguard but then attach a cheap barrel clamp bipod?
That bi-pod made me spill my coffee! For 3K I can build you TWO AR's and much nicer ones to boot. BS on the German barrel and BS on the 3k price tag.

It's a Mega lower with what looks like a standard LPK and butt stock worth $300+/-, that leaves 2700 for the upper and optics!!!!

UPCOMING EVENTS

Cerberus Training Group - Run the Gun Rifle
Cerberus Training Group
47 Cattle Dr, Goldendale, WA 98620, USA
Arms Collectors of SW Washington Gun Show
Battleground Community Center
912 E Main St, Battle Ground, WA 98604, USA
Albany Rifle & Pistol Club (ARPC) Gun Show
Linn County Expo Center
3700 Knox Butte Rd E, Albany, OR 97322, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• Copeland Custom Gunworks
    5.00 star(s)
    1911 guru!
    Tim Copeland rebuilt and refreshed an old Colt 1911 Gold Cup for me that needed all new springs, new extractor & replaced a loose ejector. Found...
    • Knute
  • 36 Pit
    4.00 star(s)
    Went here this morning. This was my first time shooting on public land in Oregon. The guys from Trash No Land were there as well as other...
  • HighLine Firearms
    5.00 star(s)
    Good prices, interesting items
    I like taking a drive through farm country to this spot... nice selection.
    • kbf64
  • HighLine Firearms
    5.00 star(s)
    Good Friday!
    Had a great first time visit that included a transfer, a special order, and some trading. Can't wait to come back! Also I realized after I got...
  • HighLine Firearms
    5.00 star(s)
    Upstanding Vendor!
    Have worked with this business twice and both times were outstanding! Will definitely keep going to him when I'm up in that area! Shoot, will...
Top Bottom