JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
i have a Custom built "sporterized" 8mm Mauser (built on a Turk K-Kale action I believe).. drilled and tapped for scope mount, installed a B-square one piece mount and Simmons 3-9x32 scope. Also has a bent bolt to clear the scope, The barrel was shortened, lightened, and re-contoured. nice shooting, would make a great hunting rifle, will also include 40rds of mil-surp 8mm on clips.
I am looking to trade for:
Semi auto handguns, DA Revolvers, Shotguns, SKS, Tactical/Folder 10/22, Ruger Charger, ARCHANGEL Kit for charger or 10/22

you can call me at 206 909 8082 if you are interested. Please email pictures and details on trade offers to [email protected]
I am out in maple valley, washington, if you are in oregon we can work something out
(if you want to buy the gun outright make a cash offer)
Sporterized20Turk20Mauser2028129.jpg
Mauser20420sale2028229.jpg
Mauser20420sale2028329.jpg

do you still have this rifle? I have been looking for a mauser action to build off of and would love to talk about purchasing this one. Cash, trade, or cash and trade. I have a few options for trade or a solid $250 cash offer. located in kent off 212th. (253)2666489 nick

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.