1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $850 in prizes this month -- enter now for your chance to win!
    Dismiss Notice

Custom Spartan Precision Rem 700 300WSM Long Range Setup

Discussion in 'Rifle Classifieds' started by bigbrianaustin, Nov 24, 2013.

1. bigbrianaustin

bigbrianaustin Oregon New Member

I have a custom Spartan Precision Rem 700 in 300WSM. It was built by the owner Marc Soulie.

Specs are:
    Trued & squared blueprinted 700 receiver
    Factory trigger reworked to around 3# pull
    H.S. Precision stock
    1 in 10 twist Krieger heavy barrel- 25"
    Pacific Tool recoil lug
    Oversized bolt knob
    Talley 1 piece mount with 20moa cant
    Leupold MK4 rings
    Leupold MK2 4-12x40 Scope with Mil-Dot Reticle
    Receiver bottom metal & barrel are all completely cerakoted which is great for the Oregon weather

This link shows Marc's current group build on the SnipersHide.com forum where he is very highly regarded: Spartan Precision Rifles Group Build

As you can see, the retail on just the rifle he is building is $2785 along with the cerakoting at $250 and the oversized bolt knob at $100. Add to that the base, rings and scope at around $700 retail and overall, it's around a $3800+ rifle. I am mainly looking for possible multiple gun trades, trades + cash.

I would like to trade for a high-end AR10/15, SCAR, FAL or something in that category + cash. Preferably a semi-auto black gun type in a caliber greater than .24 so I can hunt deer and elk with it here.

Cash price would be $2800 for the package or $2400 for the rifle and $500 for the scope/rings (Will only sell scope/rings if I have a buyer on rifle as well)
    Trade or trade+cash value would be around $3200/ This is a 1/2MOA rifle, and from the research I've done, this could easily be a 1500yd+ shooter. I'm not in any hurry to get rid of it, but if anyone is in the market for a ready to shoot long-range rifle, get a hold of me. Thanks.