JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Springfield, OR

I have a custom Spartan Precision Rem 700 in 300WSM. It was built by the owner Marc Soulie.

Specs are:
Trued & squared blueprinted 700 receiver
Factory trigger reworked to around 3# pull
H.S. Precision stock
1 in 10 twist Krieger heavy barrel- 25"
Pacific Tool recoil lug
Oversized bolt knob
Talley 1 piece mount with 20moa cant
Leupold MK4 rings
Leupold MK2 4-12x40 Scope with Mil-Dot Reticle
Receiver bottom metal & barrel are all completely cerakoted which is great for the Oregon weather

This link shows Marc's current group build on the SnipersHide.com forum where he is very highly regarded: <broken link removed>

As you can see, the retail on just the rifle he is building is $2785 along with the cerakoting at $250 and the oversized bolt knob at $100. Add to that the base, rings and scope at around $700 retail and overall, it's around a $3800+ rifle. I am mainly looking for possible multiple gun trades, trades + cash.

I would like to trade for a high-end AR10/15, SCAR, FAL or something in that category + cash. Preferably a semi-auto black gun type in a caliber greater than .24 so I can hunt deer and elk with it here.

Cash price would be $2800 for the package or $2400 for the rifle and $500 for the scope/rings (Will only sell scope/rings if I have a buyer on rifle as well)
Trade or trade+cash value would be around $3200/ This is a 1/2MOA rifle, and from the research I've done, this could easily be a 1500yd+ shooter. I'm not in any hurry to get rid of it, but if anyone is in the market for a ready to shoot long-range rifle, get a hold of me. Thanks.

spartan2_zps864c2390.jpg spartan1_zps6e696886.jpg spartan3_zps9af9b3eb.jpg spartan4_zps4919c677.jpg