JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$850
Manufacturer
Palmetto State Armory
Caliber
9mm
City
Kelso
State
Washington
Zip Code
659F889C-9A37-4D31-BD1C-2B02312FD9CC.jpeg

Sooo. I have had some bad luck with health over the past several years… car wrecks, and multiple ankle surgeries that left me needing lots of help.
I am doing a lot better now… a lot better, but I could not have done it without my better half, My wife has been an ALL STAR and gone above and beyond going to work everyday to support us and then coming home to take care of me… We can all agree last Christmas was a bummer for everyone, so this year I wanna spoil her this year.

This beauty is sacrificing itself to pay for something my wife wants very badly.. Really good seats to WWE Friday Night Smackdown in February, and a night in her favorite waterfront hotel in Seattle. Trying to get this done before the city completely descends into a post apocalyptic dystopia.
She is absolutely obsessed with WWE and this will make her year!

This would make an awesome gift for your wife( Or yourself I won't judge) so you can help give two people an epic Christmas this year… My sweet wife, and your's(or yourself, or whomever) 9mm subguns are hands down THE FUNNEST guns to shoot. Soft recoil, fast cycling, and relatively cheap to mag dump… but with a way more satisfying amount of down range carnage than a .22. If I didn't already have something like it, I'd not be selling this.

It's set up perfectly for home defense and it would make a perfect truck gun!

It has a tasty black/FDE motif for originality and so it doesn't look so scary
Gibbs Side Charge Upper Receiver
Ballistics Advantage 8.5" barrel 9mm
2A Armament Mlok rail
OdinWorks Bolt
Magpul MBUS BUIS
Magpul Angled forgrip
NovaTac weapon light w/IR filter cover
Elzetta light mount
Sig Sauer Romeo5 red dot sight
PSA BabySnek-9 lower
BCM Grip
Extended takedown pins
NiB coated trigger
SBA3 Pistol Brace
5.3oz H3 buffer
(1)genuine GLOCK 19 15 round Mag
(1) 33 round made in China Mag

It is obviously used, but everything works perfectly, albeit a little dirty.
Maybe 500 rounds on it… if that.

$850 and I'll be happy to meet in Portland or Vancouver.
Ill possibly meet up north too if you bribe me with gas money.
I can also ship on your dime

4CE892AB-5D98-4DBA-A629-4DAE42333018.jpeg A7C8BC86-4DD4-4CA0-B894-DD8A09DE18C6.jpeg 239CD26A-AD92-4BF7-B70E-94538AE4A07A.jpeg 5D39B193-C285-46F6-95D0-44B44B873179.jpeg 0E6C9E4B-AE4A-4BB5-A070-B617E0E9C8D1.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.