JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I bought this rifle a few months ago, and I really do like it. First Savage I've owned I really liked. But a few other rifles have recently become available from a friend, and this is, sadly, the most expendable rifle in my collection. Probably won't kill me if it doesn't sell.

Savage 111 action. Northland nut and lug. McGowen barrel in 6.5x55 Swede. Timney trigger. McRee G7 chassis. Harris bi-pod. 4 steel AICS mags. SWFA SS 3-15x42 ffp scope, Warne rings. Probably close to 100 pieces of once fired brass.

$1250

I'll cover the $10 background check fee. You cover your transfer costs. Pick an FFL in Albany, Corvallis, Lebanon, or Sweet Home and I'll meet you there. I gave my FFL back last month, so I can no longer do the transfer. I can also arrange transfer in Bend at Lost Creek Armory (that is the only Bend FFL I am willing to use).

Not looking for trades unless you have an M1D Garand. Not desperate to sell.

6EF3DE89-7B88-48D7-8159-D022FD4DFCD7.jpeg

Last Edited:
I can probably deliver to an FFL in Portland either this weekend or after next Friday. I will only have weekends until after my contract is up on the 15th. Then I can meet weekdays if necessary.

One and only price drop to $1200. Then it goes back into the safe. Still have business in Portland, so business can be done there, at the buyers expense. Otherwise, I can arrange transfer in Lebanon or Bend (at Lost Creek Armory only).

That's a great price. What is the barrel length and twist rate?

The barrel is 26". Long enough to need the shotgun slot in the top of my safe. The side of the barrel says "6.5x55 (8) McGowen Precision Barrels". Honestly, I do not know if that's the twist or the contour, but I suspect it's the twist.

It will hold an inch with 5 shots of PPU ammo at 100 yards if you do your part. If it doesn't sell, I'm going to find some projectiles, reload for some better accuracy and find a different way to finance the other rifle I'm trying to buy...

Last Edited:
Round count is now 15 rounds higher than the last time I updated. Still available if someone wants to pay my asking price.

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.