JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I am selling one of my long distance rifles. It started as a Savage 110 in .30-06. I took the barrel off and ordered a 28" Pac-Nor Supergrade barrel in 260 Remington. I purchased the actions vise, barrel wrench, and headspacing gauges. I installed installed the barrel myself. Then I threw away the factory stock and purchased a Bell and Carlson Duramaxx. I bedded the recoil lug area then had a buddy of mine duracoat the action. The finish looks good with exception for a couple spots where it slid against a counter. I bought a 20 MOA EGW base to put on top of it. I have 250 rounds through it. It really likes IMR 4350. I was going to try H4350 as I have heard wonderful things but I haven't yet. 43 grains of IMR 4350 with a 140 Sierra Matchking is 1/2 moa. All you need is a good scope to put on top of it and it'll be a perfect long range rifle. I have a Nightforce on top of it right now which is not included but can be for sale for the right price. The only reason I'm selling it is because I have a custom rifle in 300 win mag that I shoot more often. For sale is the rifle with bases, dies, brass, action vise, and barrel wrench. I have over $1100 into it. I am willing to sell for $725. PM me or Text me at 2086919031 with questions.

photobucket-7081-1340151548711.jpg