JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$1900
Manufacturer
Sako
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Sandy
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I have a fully custom Sako AV 280AI. this rifle sports a 26'' SHILEN barrel threaded my muzzle device will be removed and thread protector added custom McMillan stock, jeweled bolt and feed ramp Leupold vx3. 3.5x10x50 scope This is a very nice rifle scope combination for deer,elk add A different scope and you could have a 1000 yard paper/steel rifle
image.jpg image.jpg View attachment 998672

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Good morning the twist rate is not labeled on the barrel and I forgot what they told me when I bought the rifle I have 2 identical rifles i don't know the round count but I shot it last week and it shot Great action Is tight I also added a picatinny rail it's recknagle 0 moa shipping or delivery would be fine

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.