JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a really nice custom Ruger Bisley 45 for sale. This is an early model circa 1987, that has had some nice mods done to it. Barrel has been shortened to 5.5" with the warning removed and a taller site added. Full length ejector rod housing was added to finish the look. The trigger is so smooth it makes shot placement very easy. The cylinder spins freely now, so loading is made simple. Also added was a John Gallagher cylinder pin so there is no jumping of the pin when firing the heavier loads. This is a very nice Bisley, even retaining some of the plum color on the loading gate. Common to all early Rugers and give it that added nostalgic look. This is set up for the pounding 300grn colt loads only these strong Rugers can handle and made easy on the hands with the Bisley style grip frame. Tight revolver ready for target shooting or this years hunting season.

When the full length ejector rod housing was added, the screw hole penetrated the bore. This is a small hole in the last 1/4 from the muzzle and from my experience has not affected the accuracy of this pistol at all. Ejector rod screw has not backed out, which is common on Blackhawks, so it's a good fit. While not effecting accuracy it does need to be known to any buyer. Would be happy to allow a potential buyer to shoot it first at their cost for ammo and range time.

Looking to get $600 for this nice example. You could not get this built for under $1,000 these days and you would wait months to get it. More photos available upon request.

Partial or full trade for? Cash price $600 OBO SOLD

5773430_01_custom_ruger_bisley_45_640.jpg

Last Edited:
What kind of trades are you interested in. I have an almost new Ruger SR1911 LW Commander in 9mm. Less than a hundred rounds and with box and papers.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top