JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Sold.....Nice custom Ruger Bisley for sale. This is an early model circa 1987, that has had some nice mods done to it. Barrel has been shortened to 5.5", warning removed, taller front site added, full length ejector rod housing was added, free spin pawl, locking base pin, and the trigger is super crisp and light. This is a very nice Bisley, even retaining some of the plum color on the loading gate. This can handle the full house loads of the 45 colt all the way down to the cowboy loads for a day of plinking.

Note - When the full length ejector rod housing was added, the screw hole penetrated the bore. This is a small hole approx 1/32 in the last 1/4 of the bore and does not effect accuracy at all. While not effecting accuracy it does need to be known to any buyer. Would be happy to allow a potential buyer to shoot it first at their cost for ammo and range time.

Looking to get $for this nice example. You could not get this built for under $ these days and you would wait months to get it.

Please be a serious buyer, not like the last two. Thank you!

Trades are open, all I can say is no.

20160714_193435 (1).jpg
20160714_193528 (1).jpg
20160714_193617.jpg

Last Edited:
All the "New Model" Blackhawks and sub models have the transfer bar in them since the early 70's. Even the "Old "Model" Rugers without the transfer bar do not utilize a hammer mounted firing pin, but rather a frame mounted firing pin. Modern single is action if you will!

It is a sweet single action, it's too bad about the smithing error:eek: that created the third hole in the barrel. I just don't shoot it as much as I wanted, so it needs to move along.

I don't have $600, but I do have a ParaOrdnance P-13 dual tone alloy frame I might be willing to part with for this. I'd have to see this in person first, of course, and see how it feels in my hand. I don't particularly like the SAA grip style (sorry Sam Colt), but I think the Bisley grip might be more to my liking. Just not sure, so I'd have to see how she feels...

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top