JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
SOLD

I have for sale a custom Ruger 10/22 built by another forum member. I recently purchased but I have decided I want to go in a different direction after seeing some other toys at the last gun show ;)

Pictures are worth a thousand words so please check them out and message me with any questions. I am asking $300.00 or will trade for an excellent condition Eotech XPS plus a little cash on my end...

Of course a face to face meet with proper Oregon ID and a bill of sale for the transaction. I live in Yamhill County and work in Clackamas County for meeting.

Last Edited:
I do not know exact specs on the barrel, I do know that it was shortened and then the flash suppressor was added on to keep it legal length. It does have an extended charging handle, full rails with UTG rail covers, and the Walther Red Dot scope. I do not know what if anything was done to the receiver or trigger.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.